CHOCOLATE BROWNIES

These are the tastiest brownies I have ever made! They're so rich, chocolatey & gooey. YUM.
  + I added some crushed oreos to the mixture. ;)



YOU WILL NEED:

500g // Soft Butter
4 cups // Sugar
1 1/2 cups // Cocoa
8 large Eggs
1 cup // Chopped Pecan Nuts (Optional)
3 cups // Flour

METHOD: 

Mix together, the butter and the sugar until creamy.
Add the cocoa and mix well. Next, add the eggs one at a time. 
Then add the pecan nuts. (Optional)
*I did not add the nuts because my sister is highly allergic. 
Finally, add the 3 cups of sifted flour to the mixture and mix well!


Just for fun: I crushed 5 Oreos and added that to the mixture at the end. 
Bake the chocolate brownies at 180° C for 20 - 25 minutes!
It is recommended to add the mixture to an oven tray.


These brownies are best served with ice-cream or icing sugar dusted on top!



Credits to Aaliyah for being my hand model in the GIFs above ;)

HAPPY BAKING
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment